What do I do if my pet is missing?

If your dog is licensed through the Town, Castle Rock Animal Control should have your address and contact information. Many un-licensed pets are dropped off at the Castle Rock Buddy Center, which is a good place to start. For more information email Animal Control or call 303-663-6100.

(Updated April 16, 2021)

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if my pet is missing?
2. What do I do when my neighbor’s dog barks continuously?
3. Can I have a pit bull?
4. Are dogs allowed off leash?
5. Can I use an electronic leash?
6. How do I license my dog?
7. Do I need to license my cat?
8. Am I allowed to have chickens?