For Youth Athletics leagues, shirts are provided for all sports unless otherwise noted. Baseball and softball leagues also provide ball caps. Sport-specific gear varies by sport, though players need appropriate footwear for each sport.
- Baseball and Softball: Coaches are provided with balls and a limited selection of bats, throw-down bases, helmets and catcher's gear. Players must provide their own gloves.
- Basketball: Game and practice locations are equipped with basketballs.
- Flag Football: Coaches are provided with a few footballs, a kicking tee and flags for each player.
- Inline Hockey: Coaches are provided goalie equipment and roller hockey pucks. Players need to provide their own stick.
- Volleyball: Game and practice locations are equipped with volleyballs. Players need to provide their own knee pads.