The year has just begun, but kids are already wishing that school was out for summer. Parents looking for ways to keep kids busy during school break should look no further. Castle Rock has something for everyone hoping to enjoy the dog days of summer.
The Town offers a wide range of Athletic & Adventure Camps for youth. Registration opens Monday, Jan. 16, and spots fill up quickly. Register before Presidents Day, Feb. 20, to receive $10 off per camp. Use coupon code CAMP23. Please note, this code will only work for full-day Athletic & Adventure Camps, not half-day or specialty camps.
Running from Tuesday, May 30, through mid-August, the Town’s full-day, half-day and specialty summer camps are available for kids ages 3 to 17, with a variety of themes. A full list of summer camp offerings, descriptions and prices can be found at CRgov.com/Camps.
Camp offerings include:
Athletic & Adventure Camps
- Gold Medal Camp (ages 7-12) (full-day and half-day)
- Geared toward competitive athletes
- Multisport Camp (ages 5-8 and 9-14)
- Perfect for youth looking to try out a new sport
- RockRec Camp (ages 5-13)
- The traditional day camp experience full of fun games and activities
- The Great Outdoors Camp (ages 10-15)
- A great opportunity for kids to get outdoors and explore
- Adventure Club Preschool Camp (ages 3-5) (half-day)
Specialty camps and clinics
- KidsArt (ages 6-12)
- Dance Exploration (ages 3-10)
- Summer Jedi and Fencing Training Camp (ages 8-17)
- Soccer Buddies (ages 4-12)
- Inspire to Learn & Imagine (ages 6-12)
- Youth Tech (ages 6-17)
- Clay Creations & Crafts Camp (ages 7-12)
- Mad Science Summer Camp (ages 6-11)
Registration and more information on all the camp offerings is available at CRgov.com/Camps.
Get Town news straight to your inbox. Sign up online at CRgov.com/NotifyMe, or follow the Town on Facebook (facebook.com/CRgov), Twitter (@CRgov), Instagram (CRGOV) and LinkedIn (search Town of Castle Rock).
Need to talk to the Town? Dial 720-896-TOWN (8696) to reach a menu for help with frequently asked questions or live assistance during business hours.