September 24, 2023
Deputy Zack S. Parrish III Memorial Park
2020 Fiddle Rd.
Castle Rock, CO 80109
First Responders Pickleball Tournament
Sunday, September 24, 2023
Two-day tournament on Town of Castle Rock pickleball courts. Registration closes Thursday, Sept. 7.
The second annual Town of Castle Rock First Responders Pickleball Tournament is here!
This two-day tournament is hosted by the Town of Castle Rock.
- Teams will be placed based on the youngest player's age and the highest player's rating
- Under 50
- 50 and over
- Team skill level will be determined by the highest rating level
- Core X Balls will be used.
- Trophy provided for first responder winning team, medals for team open
- Those who register before Sept. 1 will receive a T-shirt
- Registration closes Thursday, Sept. 7., if you are a first responder, please reach out to TJ Hull for a discount promo code
- Food trucks and vendors available at Deputy Zack S. Parrish III Memorial Park
Tournament Information Contact: TJ Hull at email@example.com
The First Responders Pickleball Tournament benefits and recognizes all active and retired first-responding personnel. This opportunity presents us with a moment to honor and recognize all those who serve our community.