The Castle Rock Fire and Rescue takes pride in its high-quality customer service. We take our values of Strength, Honor, Integrity, Excellence, Leadership, Dedication and Service, very seriously.
Vision & Mission
Our Vision is, "to be the best at providing emergency and prevention services," and we accomplish this through our mission of, "high customer satisfaction through quality preparation and excellent service." If this inspires you, then apply to become a member of our team.
- We are an aggressive fire and emergency medical services (EMS) agency with a progressive culture
- We support tradition and mentorship
- We pride our efforts for mental and physical health, as well as, cancer prevention
- We value teamwork and a work-life balance
- We encourage creativity and innovation
- We are here to serve the citizens first
- We offer competitive pay and benefits
- We will support your training and educational goals
- We have a deployable Wildland Team, are members of COTF-1 and have a Special Operations program
- We offer stipend pay for certain specialty certifications
The Castle Rock Fire and Rescue Department is not currently hiring. This page will be updated when new postings are available. Follow the Castle Rock Fire and Rescue Department Facebook page for the latest hiring information. CRFD plans to have hiring processes every two years (or as needed), with the next one occurring in late 2023 or early 2024. Minimum requirements generally include a valid CPAT, a valid test score with the National Testing Network, a high school diploma, and an EMT or EMT-P certification.