Water restrictions are no longer in effect.
However, we do ask that you be mindful to use water wisely. Please keep in mind, violations can still be written for water waste. Water waste is the application of water that does not result in beneficial use, and includes:
- Continuous irrigation to any area resulting in ponding or pooling of water
- Runoff of water not absorbed into the ground which flows away from the area being irrigated
- Any irrigation system that is leaking
- Application of water intended for irrigation to any impervious surface such as sidewalks and driveways
- Letting water run unrestricted from a hose or faucet
Watering schedules are in effect June 1 through Aug. 31. These schedules have been proven to reduce water waste and curb peak demand. Watering schedules are sent to water customers and posted here each spring.
- Residential: residents can irrigate before 8 a.m. or after 8 p.m. on an every-third-day schedule designated by their street address.
- Non-residential: HOAs, businesses and all non-single family homes can irrigate between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. and according to their location to I-25. Those west of I-25 water Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; those east of I-25 water Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.