The Election Commission consists of five registered electors of the Town. Members are appointed by Town Council for three-year staggered terms. The Election Commission is responsible for adoption of reasonable rules and regulations consistent with State statutes, the Town Charter, and Town ordinances related to the conduct of elections. The Commission also reviews and determines adjustments to election district boundaries based on the number of registered electors.
- As scheduled
- Town Hall
100 N. Wilcox St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Meetings are open to the public and one or more Councilmembers may attend
Agendas and minutes
- C. J. Garbo, Chair - Term ends May 31, 2023
- Sherry Viani, Vice-Chair - Term ends May 31, 2024
- Jessica Burt - Term ends May 31, 2025
- Jean-Noel Gerby - Term ends May 31, 2025
- Leslie Polson - Term ends May 31, 2024
Town Council liaison
View the Bylaws (PDF) for the Election Commission.