Located in the heart of downtown Castle Rock and home to community events like First Fridays, Farmers Market and the Western Heritage Welcome, this park features a large pavilion, two fire pits, splash pad, open lawn creekside picnic area and Wi-Fi. It also is the junction of East Plum Creek Trail and Sellars Gulch Trail and provides access to creek.
- 2 Acres
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessible
- Gas fire pits
- Grass area
- Pavilion: General use, no reservations
- Restroom: permanent restrooms during season; portable restrooms during winter
- Splash pad - open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily (weather permitting)
- Trails: Paved
Gas grills are allowed, however, charcoal grills are not. Also, at times, Town fire restrictions may prohibit the use of all grills. Visit the Town's fire restrictions website for more information.
Special events at Festival Park
Several special events take place in Festival Park. Stay in the know:
- Earth Day Conservation Project and Fair: Saturday, April 22
- Spring Up the Creek: Saturday, May 6
- Farmers Market: Sundays from Memorial Day weekend, May 28 through Oct. 22
- First Fridays: June through Aug.
- Western Heritage Welcome: Friday, July 28
- Season of the Star: Saturday, Nov. 18 through Jan. 20 (end of Stock Show)