Outdoor Facility Rentals
The Parks and Recreation Department has more than 15 outdoor facilities — including fields, tennis courts, incline courts and trails — that are available for rental. In many cases, pricing varies based on days of the week, times, location and frequency of use.
Inline courts available for rental
Please contact us for fee and rental information.
New Parks and Recreation opportunities
Interested in offering a new program through the Town of Castle Rock? Please complete the Program Proposal Form for contract consideration.
Outdoor fields available for rental
Pricing varies based on days of the week, times, location and frequency of use. To view a facility that has a field available for rent, click on one of the below links. For more information regarding outdoor field rental, please email the Athletic Fields. To reserve a field, please fill out our Facility Reservation Request form.
Pickleball court reservations
Are you looking to book a pickleball court for private use? Starting April 15, online booking will now be available for certain outdoor Pickleball Courts through our Quick Court Rentals. The process lets you book time for your group and pay for your rental up to 14 days in advance. There are NO refunds regardless of weather, or inability to make it.
Our quick court rentals are only for groups paying for reserved court time. To book your group, register your group’s rental under “Group Quick Rental” offerings. Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
You will only see an option to book if there is space available to book. If you do not see a register button, space is not available to book. If it shows zero (0) Spots available, another person or group has already reserved that time.
You will receive an email confirmation with your booking. Bookings will be charged for all no-shows. Refunds will not be permitted. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Quick rental reservations for a one-hour time slot will be available at the below-listed parks on half of the courts at each park.
- Founders Park
- Deputy Zack S. Parrish III Memorial Park
- And the same will be true at Butterfield Crossing Park when it reopens in June.
Three courts at each park are available for drop-in play, using the traditional system of putting your paddle in line to determine who plays next. The drop-in times for each park is available to view on the links below:
Please note the following expectations for groups renting the turf:
- We will not have staff at the courts to check groups in.
- You must have a copy of your reserved time to show any other players or groups who may be at the courts when you arrive for your reserved time.
- Group access to the rented activity area will not be permitted until the scheduled rental time. Rental times do not include additional setup or tear-down time.
- Participants are not permitted to use additional courts outside of the courts they have reserved.
- No equipment outside of the court and nets are provided.
Pickleball Court Rules
- Only water is allowed (no glass containers). All other food and drinks are prohibited.
- The use of steroids and other illegal substances are prohibited.
- Spitting is prohibited. Guests identified as spitting on the turf will be asked to leave and may lose future facility privileges.
- Appropriate athletic footwear is required.
- Facility cannot be used for unauthorized monetary gain.
- Unauthorized use of video recording devices and photography is prohibited.
- Use of abusive and/or inappropriate language is prohibited.
- Infliction or threat of infliction of bodily and/or emotional harm, regardless of intent, including threat or action, is strictly prohibited.
- The Town of Castle Rock is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Failure to adhere to these policies and the direction of Parks and Recreation staff may result in dismissal from the facility and/or future loss of facility privileges.