The Zoning Division is responsible for:
- Responding to zoning code compliance complaints and zoning inquiry requests
- Reviewing business licenses for zoning compliance
- Providing the public with information regarding municipal zoning ordinances
Accessory Dwelling Units
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Application
- Deed Restriction
- Municipal Code ADU
- Accessory Dwelling Determination
The Board of Adjustment is responsible for hearing qualified requests for qualified variance from strict enforcement on the zoning ordinance regulations. The Board of Adjustment also hears appeals from decision or determination made by the zoning manager. Apply for a variance.
Animals and pets
All animal complaints should be directed to the Police Department's 24/7 non-emergency line, 303-663-6100, or report your concern using the online TRAKiT software system.
Common code violations
View information on maintaining your residential property.
Municipal Code links
- Abandoned, junked or wrecked vehicles
- Rubbish and weeds
- Trucks and semitrailers
Helpful Permit Information
For more information on Permit requirements related to yards and setbacks, click here.
For more information, email the Zoning Division or call 720-733-2212 or 720-733-3557.