The Castle Rock Community Recreation Center will be closed Aug. 12-16 for its annual week of maintenance. During the closure, Recreation Center pass and punch card holders can use their cards for the MAC at Philip S. Miller Park or at Butterfield Crossing Pool for lap swimming.
Wednesday, Aug. 14
- 8:30 a.m. - POP Pilates at the Amphitheater
- 9 a.m. - Functional Fitness at the MAC
- 6:30 a.m. - Functional Fitness at the MAC
- 8:45 a.m. - HIIT at the Amphitheater
- 8 a.m. - Fitness Friday at the Amphitheater
- 9:30 a.m. - Dance and Sculpt at the Amphitheater
Our services include fitness programs, weights, cardiovascular equipment, swimming, room rentals, birthday parties and a variety of instructional classes. View a complete listing of programming opportunities.
- 25-yard swimming pool
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Family locker room
- Fitness studio and garage
- Free and circuit weight equipment
- Indoor track @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Leisure Pool
- Lift for individuals with disabilities
- Lockers available
- Mind / Body Studio
- Racquetball and wallyball courts
- Steam room
- Whirlpool @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
|Family (Sunday only)||$18||$21|
|20- punch pass||Resident||Nonresident|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$75||$89|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$100||$125|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$81||$103|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$289||$361|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$467||$584|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$311||$405|
|Drop in (per hour)||$3||$3.75|
|20-hour punch card||$43||$54|
|Monthly pass (per child)
*2 hours max per day
Monthly payment plans are available for annual passes. Processing fees will apply to all monthly payment plans and all refunds. Thirty-days written notice is required for any changes to your pass. Please contact us with any questions or for more details related to purchasing or modifying an existing pass.
To request changes, cancellations or holds on your existing pass, please submit the linked form. MAC / REC pass change form
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 5-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 7:30-11:30 a.m.
The Recreation Center leisure pool will be closed for annual maintenance and general cleaning the week of Aug. 12. In addition the leisure pool slides will be closed beginning Sunday, Aug. 11 so crews can get a jump start on the work.
With kids and some of our staff going back to school we will be going to modified outdoor pool hours starting Wednesday, Aug., 7 through Labor Day.
- Burgess Pool will be open: Monday-Friday 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Butterfield Pool will be open: weekends only 9 a.m.-6 p.m.*
- Birthday parties
- Group rates - Daily admission is $5 per person for groups of 25 or more. Group reservations must be scheduled in advance. To schedule, please call 303-814-6408 or 720-773-2286.
- Indoor facility rentals
- Personal training
- Resident discount cards
Leave us your feedback.