The Division of Innovation and Technology (DoIT) plans and maintains the Town's information systems. The division is comprised of five internal areas, equally essential to meet our defined levels of service and commitments to our customers. These five areas are dedicated to improving business processes and prioritizing technical projects according to the Town's strategy and goals.
- Technology Operations - Server and Desktop Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure - Network and Engineering
- Security Services - Compliance, Auditing and Best Practices
- GIS - Mapping and Demographics
- Information Solutions - Project Management