POST Partners Volunteers
Opportunities for youth and adults
How to get involved
POST Partners Volunteer Coordinator
2301 Woodlands Blvd.
Alt. Ph: 303-435-9232
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Trail maintenance groups: Volunteer as a crew leader or trail maintenance participant (meets monthly).
- Adopt a park: Organization / group meets monthly (April-October) to clean up a park, trail or open space.
- Colorado Bluebird Project: Volunteer to construct, install or monitor nest boxes throughout Town.
- Keepers of the Rock: We are looking for crew leaders to lead groups of Teen Court volunteers. Program includes crew-leader training. Groups meet the first Saturday of every month (volunteer for as many Saturdays as you would like)
- Boy Scouts looking for projects to help earn the rank of Eagle or Life.
- Community service projects for students looking to fulfill graduation requirements.
- School partnerships for guided hikes, wildlife presentations, the Colorado Bluebird Project and more. Contact Barbara Spagnuolo; 720-733-2294
- Cub Scout / Girl Scout community service activities and educational presentations for badges.
- Church youth group one-day community service activities. Contact Lisa Sorbo; 303-814-7456
- Volunteer to help with special community wide events. Contact Kristen Trbovich; 720-733-2284
- Visit our event calendar for work days and volunteer opportunities.
- Not sure what you want to do? Need community service hours for school? Check out our quick volunteer group and event interest form to get more information about the projects and groups that interest you most.
POST Partners is a volunteer program for youth and adults. It offers opportunities for organizations and individuals wishing to commit to different levels of participation