Parks and Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission makes recommendations to Town Council in regard to the master plan, the three-year strategic plan, the annual operating budget and the fee schedules for the Recreation Center, the Miller Activity Complex and the Red Hawk Golf Course.
- Current vacancy with a term ending May 31, 2023 (Teen Advisory Group representative)
- 5 p.m.
- Third Wednesday of each month
- The Millhouse at Philip S. Miller Park
1381 W. Plum Creek Parkway
Castle Rock, CO 80109
- Meetings are open to the public, and one or more Council members may attend
- Inger Hiller, Chair
- Sarah Grider, Vice Chair
- Rebecca Dunn
- Shawn L'Esperance
- Madeline Self
- Michael Smith
- Vacant, Teen Advisory Group representative
Town Council liaisons
- Councilmember Johnson
- Councilmember Hollingshead (alternate)
View the bylaws for the Parks and Recreation Commission.
Noxious Weed Advisory Board
The Parks and Recreation Commission also functions as the Town’s Noxious Weed Advisory Board. To fill this role, the Commission’s duties are to develop, approve and review the noxious weed management plan, as well as provide management criteria and standards. This Advisory Board meets on an as-needed basis, and public meeting schedules and agendas will be posted online. Learn more about the Town’s noxious weed management practices.
Meeting agendas and packets
Teen Advisory Group
Teens also help advise the Town on a variety of topics. View information on the Teen Advisory Group.