Miller Activity Complex (MAC)
Miller Activity Complex update for 2021
Due to capacity limits in order to comply with State health guidelines, the MAC is open on a reservation basis only.
Reservations are available for the trampolines, Functional Fitness area, pool and indoor fields. However, the play structure and toddler area will remain closed. Additionally, the furniture in the lobby area has been removed to prevent congregating. Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance and participants will only be allowed enter the facility five minutes prior to their reservation time.
Book a reservation
The MAC is currently operating under Orange Level Guidelines and the following schedule is currently in place:
Staff is working to follow all State and local health department guidelines. With that in mind, masks will be required throughout the facility, except while in the pool. Lockers and showers will be available on a limited basis. And, cleaning protocols will be followed throughout the day and between reservation timeslots. It’s also important to note that walk-ins will not be allowed. And, children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult while in the facility.
- 90-minute Trampoline times are available from 10 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. every weekend, holidays, and school breaks through Level Orange. Sessions begin on the even hours beginning at 10 a.m. with the last daily session beginning at 6 p.m.
- 90-minute Open Swim sessions begins promptly after Learn to Swim on Saturdays at noon and runs until 7:30 p.m. Sessions start on the even hours at 10 a.m. with the last daily session beginning at 6 p.m. every weekend, holiday, and school break through Level Orange. Sunday Sessions are from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 90-minute Lap Swim sessions are held on Sunday mornings, holidays, and school breaks at 8 a.m. through Level Orange. While we do not have formal lap swim during Open Swim, lap swimmers are welcome to sign up for Open swim and use the lap lanes during Open Swim sessions. Please note the amenities will be on during open swim.
- Two multi-use party rooms adjacent to the pool
- Four 25-yard lap lanes
- Batting cages
- Children’s play structure with 23-foot-tall slide
- Beam interactive floor games
- Indoor full-sized and half-sized synthetic field
- Indoor leisure pool with slide, zero-entry section, water table and vortex whirlpool
- Trampoline featuring 16 trampoline beds
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Specialty fitness classes such as Power Hour Boot Camp and Fit Moms
New Functional Fitness Area
This space has everything you need to get a great workout and is included with your daily admission.
- Balance trainers
- Chin-up / dipbars
- Dumbbells, kettlebells and exercise balls
- Plyometric boxes
- Sleds (upon request)
- Stationary fan bikes
- Rowing machine
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$75||$89|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$100||$125|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$81||$103|
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$289||$361|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$467||$584|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$311||$405|
Monthly payment plans are available for annual passes. Processing fees will apply to all monthly payment plans and all refunds. Thirty-days written notice is required for any changes to your pass. Please contact us with any questions or for more details related to purchasing or modifying an existing pass.
To request changes, cancellations or holds on your existing pass, please submit the linked form. MAC/REC pass change form.
**These passes are only valid at the MAC.
Trampoline admission (includes MAC admission)
$15 per jumper for residents
$18 per jumper for non-residents
Note: anyone under the age of 8 must by accompanied by a paying participant 16 years or older.
Batting cage admission
Field #2 has cages that can be lowered down providing two bays for batting practice.
$60 per 60 minutes.
The fees collected for participation in activities and admission at the MAC allow the the facility to remain sustainable and meet Town expectations for the recovery of 100 percent of operating costs.
For additional information regarding fees, field / room rentals and admission, visit our rate and information sheet. The MAC also offers group rates for large groups such as schools, daycare centers, or day camps. For information and pricing call Sheila at 303-814-7451.