Miller Activity Complex (MAC)
The following recreational guidelines are in effect as of June 26, per the variance issued to Douglas County.
The Recreation Center is currently open. New safety precautions are in place, and users are required to reserve a 90-minute time slot online for a specific workout zone. The lap pool and leisure pool are also open by reservation only. Lap lanes are limited to two people per lane. Restrooms and showers are open, and lockers are available on a limited basis.
Make a reservation
In addition, the Rec Center Leisure Pool is also open by reservation. Reservations may be made 48 hours in advance.
Please keep in mind:
- The sauna is NOT available
- Hot tub space is extremely limited - three people per rotation. If tub capacity is reached, participants must rotate out at the end of one bubble cycle
- Limited lockers are available. Showers are also available for swimmers to rinse off
- Please arrive with your swimsuit on, and be prepared to leave the facility in your swimsuit
- Slides are available starting at 9 a.m.
Miller Activity Complex
The Miller Activity Complex is currently being used exclusively for summer camp programming and is not open to the general public. The Town received approval from the Tri-County Health Department to operate licensed day camps. All camps are now open and registration is currently available. More information is available at CRgov.com/Camps.
Outdoor pools and splash pads
Burgess and Butterfield Crossing pools are currently open. Reservations are available online 48-hours in advance.
Make a reservation
Splash pads at PSM and Festival parks are also open. Reservations are not required. Hours for both sites are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
Please remember to practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet. Additionally, local health officials recommend wearing a face covering while in public. The intent remains to limit interactions to only those within your own household. Good hygiene - like not touching your face, and washing your hands well, and often - also remains important.
- Two multi-use party rooms adjacent to the pool
- Four 25-yard lap lanes
- Batting cages
- Children’s play structure with 23-foot-tall slide
- Beam interactive floor games
- Indoor full-sized and half-sized synthetic field
- Indoor leisure pool with slide, zero-entry section, water table and vortex whirlpool
- Trampoline featuring 16 trampoline beds
- Lounge area with fireplace, Lego table and train table
- Specialty fitness classes such as Power Hour Boot Camp and Fit Moms
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$75||$89|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$100||$125|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$81||$103|
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$289||$361|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$467||$584|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$311||$405|
Monthly payment plans are available for annual passes. Processing fees will apply to all monthly payment plans and all refunds. Thirty-days written notice is required for any changes to your pass. Please contact us with any questions or for more details related to purchasing or modifying an existing pass.
To request changes, cancellations or holds on your existing pass, please submit the linked form. MAC/REC pass change form.
**These passes are only valid at the MAC.
Trampoline admission (includes MAC admission)
$15 per jumper for residents
$18 per jumper for non-residents
Note: anyone under the age of 8 must by accompanied by a paying participant 16 years or older.
Batting cage admission
Field #2 has cages that can be lowered down providing two bays for batting practice.
$60 per 60 minutes.
The fees collected for participation in activities and admission at the MAC allow the the facility to remain sustainable and meet Town expectations for the recovery of 100 percent of operating costs.
For additional information regarding fees, field / room rentals and admission, visit our rate and information sheet. The MAC also offers group rates for large groups such as schools, daycare centers, or day camps. For information and pricing call Sheila at 303-814-7451.