Be a part of the change!
Climb4Change is a unique racing event that offers various timed races on the 200-step Challenge Hill at Philip S. Miller Park. Participants ascend 178 feet at least once in any one of the four climb challenges. There is also a non-timed fun run / walk that families can enjoy together on their own anywhere in the park.
Proceeds from this event are used to provide scholarships, purchase adaptive equipment, and provide access to a wide variety of activities for adults and children with cognitive and physical disabilities.
Learn more about the Town's Therapeutic Recreation Program.
Save the date!
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Registration will open Jan. 1
Thank you to our 2021 participants!
Thanks to the over 270 participants who helped contribute to the $9,686 raised to support our Adaptive Recreation program.
Please congratulate the following Overall Male and Female winners of the Power Hour. These folks dominated the incline!
Power Hour champs
- Tim Hola (45-59) 19 complete laps
- Kellie Weiss (20-34) 16 laps
Hoodies are available for purchase at the Recreation Center for $32.00. If you were unable to attend the event, your t-shirt is available for pick up at the MAC.
Contact the race director for more information.
There are five different events to choose from:
- Power Hour - Up and down the stairs as many times as you can for 60 minutes! Three start hours to choose from.
- ClimbNRun 5K / 10K - Climb the stairs, down the switchbacks, and run the trail! Pick your distance.
- Trail Reps - up the stairs, down the trail, and repeat! You’ve got 30 minutes.
- Race to the Top - one time, that’s it! Can you beat the course record?
- Run4Fun - Don’t feel like climbing? Walk, jog or run anywhere on the trails on your own. This non-timed event does not include a unique medal. This can be done at any time during the event away from the official start area.