Animals and Pets

Animal complaints

Zoning code compliance complaints can be submitted to the Town quickly and simply online using the Town’s report a concern portal.
Barking dog complaints should be directed to the non-emergency number of the Town’s Police Department at 303-663-6100.

More information

For additional information, please email the Zoning Division.