How do I?
- Lost or stolen property - search recent lost and found
property or contact our property and evidence technician
- Registered sex offenders - for more information or how to search the sex offender registry
- Community Safety Volunteers (CSV) - learn more about
this exciting opportunity for residents to partner with the Castle Rock Police Department and support the efforts of sworn and civilian personnel
- Explorers - read more information about becoming a Castle Rock Police Explorer, if you are a young adult between the ages of 14 to 21
- Victims Services - learn more about becoming a trained volunteer providing support and resources for families and individuals affected by crime or during a traumatic event
- Becoming a Castle Rock police officer - for more information, view our recruitment brochure. All officer positions are posted on our Town's website: CRgov.com/jobs
- Disposing of medication - expired or unwanted prescription medication may now be dropped off in the Police Department's lobby during regular hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., excluding holidays)
- Identity Theft - identity theft is a growing concern, learn about the definitions, facts and resources
- Protecting personal property - protect your property with a free account using ReportIt from LeadsOnline
- CodeRED Emergency Mass Notification - this system is used to send critical communications to residents and business owners during emergencies in the Town of Castle Rock. More information: CodeRED or go directly to the registration page
- Specific Response Registry - residents requiring extra assistance in the event of an emergency or evacuation are encouraged to register for the voluntary Specific Response Registry
- Barking dog - report a problem with a barking dog by calling the 24/7 non-emergency line, 303-663-6100 or using the Town's report a concern module
- Crime - for all nonviolent crime, such as identity theft, vandalism or lost or found property, call the nonemergency line, 303-663-6100 or use the ePoliceReporting system
- Animal licensing - Town Code requires that all dogs and cats residing in the Town of Castle Rock over the age of 6 months be licensed
- Fingerprinting services - the Police Department is available for fingerprinting on Tuesdays and Thursdays only, from 8 a.m.-
- Honor Guard services - the Castle Rock Police Department's Honor Guard Unit may be available on request to perform certain ceremonial details. Fill out their request form for consideration.
- K-9 unit demonstration - Our K-9 Units are available for demonstrations at special events. To request a demonstration, fill out their request form.
- Police records - official reports of all incidents reported to Castle Rock Police are available on request from the Records Unit
- VIN verification - standard VIN Verifications are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for a $5 fee (legal residents of the Town of Castle Rock) or $10 for non-residents and off-site services - DR2698